- - Various laser technology advantages
- - High seam quality in regards to weld surface and strength
- - High-quality laser beam (Raycus laser source)
- - High productivity and reproducibility
- - Easy to change lens
- - Compact & portable design
With the SWAN 2000W hand-held laser welding machine, the user enjoys all the advantages of laser welding such as higher efficiency compared to traditional arc welding, low deformation as well as the high strength of the welds. Furthermore, because of its portable nature, the welder uses the device completely mobile and flexible. It can be moved easily because of its attached rollers.
- - Compact and designed on rollers
- - Integrated cooling system
- - For indoor & outdoor usage
- - 10 metres long laser light cable
- - Can be used to weld even very large components
Why you should use SWAN
Substantial cost savings
Because of less rework needed and the use of lower sheet thicknesses, the entire sheet metal processing process benefits.
More business opportunities
With our hand-held laser technology you will have the best optics and highest quality in your hand to access a broader audience.
Boost employee productivity
Simple welding tasks such as tacking parts can be handed over to less workers at short notice, less experience needed.
||Nominal output power
|Range of laser power
|Indicated output power of red light
|Hand-held optical cable length
|Optical fiber core diameter
|Single head |Wobble head
||Water tank volume
|Refrigerant / Charge
|Applicable cooling medium
||Distilled water, deionized water
||Working ambient temperature range
|Working ambient humidity range
||Single Phase 380 +10%, 50/60Hz PE Isolated from arc welding power supply